Pavilion: 1869 Pavilion erected: 1873 Pavilion enclosed: 1886 This building was initially erected as an open-sided prayer pavilion for religious services and meetings. The one-story octagon is topped with a low pitched octagonal hip roof and square cupola. The eave trim, now missing, would once have duplicated that seen on the Library, across Trinity Park. Note the large double hung 6/6 sash windows. The original exterior siding was board and batten. After enclosure it was known as the “Children’s Pavilion” and during the Camp Meeting children’s services were held here everyday from 4 to 5 PM. The shed roof vestibule was added to the front entrance in the 1940s.