The J. Smith Richardson History House (1873)
A Camp Meeting Cottage Museum
32 Trinity Place
Open to the public Second Sundays 12 to 4PM
By appointment other days and times: 973-975-0001
The Mount Tabor Historical Society is privileged to share our historic community, founded as a post-Civil War permanent Camp Meeting ground, as well as the Richardson History House – a Camp Meeting Cottage Museum. The 1873 History House invites visitors to travel back to another era and see what it was like to spend a summer “camp meeting style” in the cottage of J. Smith and Lydia Richardson.