26 Trinity Place
Original owner: David Campbell, Esq. of Jersey City
In 1877 this was described as a double cottage, running through from Trinity Place to Wesley Place, with a front on either street. The Wesley Place cottage was used for culinary and other household work. Note the pointed arch window frames on the second floor and the pierced ornamental pediment above the doorway. David Campbell served as president of the Camp Meeting Association board from 1877 to 1887 and guided the new community through its formative years.